Technical support and product development are key attributes of Stratex offer. The goal of this support is to ensure our customers are able maximize their competitiveness.
Stratex’s research and development facilities provide an on-the-spot resource for product testing and investigation. A recipient of government funding for research and development projects, Stratex has an excellent track record developing and implementing new technology and products.
To achieve delivery, Stratex uses highly trained people to work with clients to define and solve problems with urgency.
Stratex technical support is characterised by:
- Dedicated in-house technical team
- Large range of in-house laboratory equipment for testing materials and products
- Technical and trade partnerships with Internationally leading Paper and Polymer suppliers
- Proven Product Development processes to rapidly bring products to market
- Quality systems to ensure products are made to exacting standards time and time again
- And most importantly, Technically trained, educated and experienced people